Circles and the Art of Violence
Nicknamed: Circle Art Games
You draw three circles with a radius of 5 feet. Each circle is roughly 2 feet apart. You can begin in, draw or hop to any of the circles.
The goal is to draw the prettiest picture and to knock the other person out of the ring. Once you knock the other person out, the game ends.
1) Each person gets 2 turns per round. This includes moving from circle to circle.
2) Roll to see if you hit the other person. Strength of the attack doesn't matter. Evens land a hit, odds mean you miss.
3) Roll to see if your drawing attempt was a success. Multiples of 5s are misses. So a 5, 10, 15, 20.
3) You can only be one circle away to use physical attacks.
4) The person who knocks the other out gets 100 points. Each addition to your drawing is 25 points.
5) Roll from 1 to 20. https://www.random.org/